Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Simple Triumph!

I did it! My goal was to start folding laundry by mid-week, and I did it! Yesterday I was able to fold two loads of laundry then Cody put them away for me. On an even more positive note, I am feeling much better this morning. A great deal of the tightness in my arms and shoulders is so much less. I cannot say that it is completely gone, but is so much better than yesterday. It is amazing to think about how many muscles you use when executing simple tasks like folding laundry. I did obey the rules of not raising my arms above my shoulders. It seems like such a simple victory, but I am very proud of myself for pushing foward.

I am expecting a phone call today from my doctor with the pathology report. So lets keep on praying for good news! Thursday afternoon we will be going to Lubbock to see my plastic surgeon. I am hoping that we will be able to remove some of my drains. Overall, things are very good. I have enjoyed the many visits from friends and wonderful food.

No comments:

Post a Comment