Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's been too long...

Oh goodness, I decided to revisit my blog today knowing it has been way too long.  I've been itching to get back to my searching, striving and digging for new information lately.  Mr. Charlie turned two on September 20, and life is starting to adjust once again to a more steady normal.  JB is in second grade and Taylor started kindergarten this year, so now my thoughts are on what shall I do with all of this free time I "think" I have.  The ideas are steadily flowing with possibilities, but attempting to execute them has proven very difficult the past 3 years.  My perception of free time may still be a little skewed, but I desperately want to start making more of a difference on the local BRCA front.  I have a mind, determination, a voice, and I'm not scared of taking on new challenges.

My goal for the month of October is to start volunteering at the local cancer center!     

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete