Thursday, May 20, 2010

Article in the Works!

Today Katie and I met with a journalist from the Lubbock Avalanche Journal. You have no idea how excited I am about this!!! Just the thought that our families story could have an impact on other women is amazing to me.

I hope that we are able to inform, encourage, and give hope to those out there who are not sure what steps to take!! It was great to get to sit with Katie and tell our stories. She had alot to say that was very encouraging to me. My big sister is an inspiration and a true warrior in her fight against cancer. Even more importantly though she is an awesome Mom for her kids. If you don't know Katie you are missing out.

In addition to talking with Katie and I, they also spoke with several of our doctors. The article should be running in the next week or so. I will difenetly post a link to the article for everyone here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment